Monday, March 28, 2011


So. Lots going on in my world, and for some reason, I can't manage to accomplish any of it. I know there are things I could be doing right now, besides fantasizing about homemade mac&cheese and listening to 90's music, but honestly...I don't wanna. For some reason, I'm afraid that if I do work this semester, then I'll have missed out on my first (and only) easy semester of college. So I sit, lay, lounge, drool, sleep, dream, dance, etc until I'm blue in the face, and consequently, out of breath from the fast pace of life in general.
My relationship with the Lord needs a little revamping. My relationship with food needs a little revisiting. My relationship with homework needs to be permanently erased. 

Reebs's Short List of Things That May, But Probably Won't, Be Achieved:
1. Figure out what I truly like --> I feel like I spend most of my life copying others. I'm going to be honest with myself, starting....NOW. Confession: I hate Remember the Titans. Such a bandwagon movie. 
2. Earnestly love --> Jesus, friends, family. And be intentional in each.
3. Learn how to dougie.
4. Become crafty.

No comments:

Post a Comment